Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Toyota Classic Parts, Hugo-Junkers-Straße 3a, 50259 Pulheim, Germany, phone: +49 177 9167404, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any event within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please create such a form, fill it in and send it back).
Toyota Classic Parts
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service(*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
End of the cancellation policy
(1) The right of revocation does not apply to the delivery
- of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (e.g. T-shirts with your photo and your name),
- sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
- of goods, if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please return the goods to us in their original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please ensure sufficient protection against transport damage with suitable packaging to avoid claims for damages due to damage caused by defective packaging.
(3) Please call us on +49 177 9167404 to announce the return before returning the product. In this way you will enable us to allocate the products as quickly as possible.
(4) Please note that the modalities mentioned in the above paragraphs 2 and 3 are not prerequisites for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.